1. Ever had the feeling that you’ve experienced an event before in real life. It’s called a déjà vu. But instead, if you ever get the feeling that you’ve previously experienced an event in a dream, then there’s a different term for it: déjà rêvé.
2. You might have heard of people being allergic to cats. But, Do you know that some cats are actually allergic to humans.
3. In captivity, some ravens can learn to talk better than parrots.
4. Sweden gives you more reasons to donate blood. Because, each time when your blood is used, you will receive a text saying ‘Thank You‘.
5. Who would consider being in the ring with a sumo wrestler luck?! Well, in Japan, letting a sumo wrestler make your baby cry is considered as good luck.
6. Volvo gave away the patent for their three-point seat belt for free, in order to save lives.
7. Russian cosmonauts had a shotgun in their pack, for fending off bears, if they landed in Siberia.
8. They may have small bodies, but chihuahuas have the biggest brain in the dog world.
9. A banana is a berry.
10. Avocados never ripe on the tree. So, farmers use trees as storage to keep avocados fresh for up to seven months.
11. The ampersand symbol is derived from the letters in et, which is the Latin word for “and.”